Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Greeting and an Epilog

Good morning! And Happy Thanksgiving!



This post is going out just to express my gratitude to all of you who joined me on my journey, and to invite you to join me for a few hours of live radio this Thanksgiving Day.

I'll be dipping into our holiday music library (in a mellow way) and pretty much just hanging out with you and your family.

I'm grateful that KRFY has given me the opportunity to do this,  
and I am grateful that You are part of my Life.

That will be today November 28th 12 noon to 2:00 Pacific Standard Time
(time zone converter here: http://worldclock/converter.html

And here is a link to Panhandle Community Radio: 

Regarding that Epilog:
The ending of every Great Journey is always greeted by the beginning of a new Great Journey!
Thanks for being part of my Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment