Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On the road agian - New resolve - New everything

This year I don't think it's going to be the standard travel blog of previous years. I am inspired to write more while out in the wild world, but this years resolve is to:
  1. Stay in the wild world while:
  2. Reflecting and chronicling the phases and transitions in my life (tweet style, 140 characters or less) and:
  3. Take time to reflect on these life experiences that have shaped me (In a longer form but set aside from this blog)
I will keep it fun for me by including photos - old and new,
from time to time a little rhyme
And - Who Knows?
ANYTHING GOES!


Yes the date is May 20th 1963. I was a school day.
It was at a college party bar in the foothills of Palo Alto
I was 15 Yrs Old!
NEWS AT 11:00

Update: Got to figuring in the middle of the night, it had to be 1961, I left Palo Alto the Summer between 8th and 9th grade - That would make me 13 yrs old for my first "hanging out at the bar" experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment