Sunday, January 9, 2011

California Sunshine

My friends stuck in the "frozen white North" are going to be a bit jealous at today's treats. I drove my car with my windows down and I got to listen to birds singing!!
Flew my plane twice and had a lazy day traveling!

Correction on the 1963 historical blog entry last week. It was actually 1961 and I was thirteen when I cut school that day. I did the math, I left Palo Alto when I graduated from eighth grade I turned fourteen that Summer!
I have one year out of 62 nailed down now, here's another: 1966 I Graduated from High School and I was eighteen.



I thought an image would be nice so here is the Senior class for Pasadena High School, I found it on Google images, This is Pasadena Texas however, our class was much bigger (1100 +/- grads in my class)


No comments:

Post a Comment