Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Transitions ~ They're always afoot



I have been pondering diving into this journal again. Normally it's just a travel journal, and since I am always traveling through life I guess anytime is a good time to dive in.

No, that is not me pictured above, that is my good friend Ted Bowers (with his daughter) He has been an inspiration to me. He passed last week unexpectedly from a heart attack and even from the other side of life he still inspires me. I know and love his family, I have watched his kids grow up, camped and played music with the family. Beemers every one one of them.  I am sad for their loss. 

I titled this "Transitions" for a reason: It seems that this year has been a year of pondering and initiating changes in my life. In some respects I feel a bit like a narcissist sharing this here, but I also feel that sharing transitions here and now with friends, loved ones and even strangers can be a positive thing. Like signposts on the road.




This transition is more than another mid life crises, or rite of passage. I like the analogy of going into chrysalis,  I'm in this stage where I know there is a transition happening, but I have no idea what the other side looks like.  Kinda sounds like dying. No I'm not talking about dying I am talking about living a new chapter of my life and living it fully,
I guess this will act as an introduction to what I am diving into, and what it looks like on this end.

Order to Chaos      Chaos to Order




Stayed tuned for Earth Shattering Revelations

(Or Maybe just some good "gossip" about Ken)



No comments:

Post a Comment